Shimano PD-RS500 SPD-SL Pedals
Lighter spring tension and an extra-wide platform make it easy to step in and out of the PD-RS500 pedals, so you can start and end your workout with confidence. The additional stability of the wide platform provides a secure foundation for your pedaling and increases your power transfer when you hit the climbs.
Steel plates line the area where your shoe meets the pedal and protects it from the repetitive wear and tear that is commonly created when pedaling hard.
The PD-RS500 pedals are an excellent choice for anyone wanting to use SPD-SL / 3-hole clip-in pedals and needing a little forgiveness in their clip-in cycling experience.
- SPD-SL / 3-hole clip-in pedal
- To be used with SPD-SL / 3-hole cleat compatible shoes
- Easy step in, easy step out
- Lighter spring tension optimized for riders new to clip-in pedals
- Larger entry target for easier engagement
- Extra-wide platform
- Durable stainless steel body