Shimano PD-EH500 SPD Pedals
A great option for those new to indoor cycling, the PD-EH500 pedal allows you to move from flat-soled sneakers to SPD / 2-hole cleat compatible cycling-specific shoes without having to change your equipment.
The flat side is grippy, offering excellent shoe-to-pedal connection on a sturdy platform. That means your sneakers won’t slip when you amp up your workout intensity.
The flip-side offers an efficient Light Action SPD step-in design compatible with SPD / 2-hole cleat shoes. Adjustable entry and release tension settings give you all the control; stepping in and out of the pedals can be as easy as you like or ramp up the tension for increased pedalling efficiency.
Constructed with a lightweight aluminum body, the sealed cartridge axle unit and chromoly spindle are low-maintenance and durable. This pedal will keep up as you chase your personal bests.
- Dual-sided for use with SPD / 2-hole cleat compatible shoes and flat sole shoes
- SPD / 2-hole clip-in on one side
- Grippy flat pedal on the other side
- Adjustable cleat tension
- Lightweight aluminum body
- Durable construction for minimal maintenance
- SPD / 2-hole cleats included